Forums

Forum Home > ABA > Oregon ABA Season Opener Results

Jim Gaither
Site Owner

Sorry Anglers for the Delay Server was down this morning.

First would like thank all that participated, we had the best of the best. Would like to thank our local sponsors,Pacific Boatland if you need any type of service,parts,gel coat repair,oil,eletronics,ect get a hold of  Willie Nelson he would be more than happy to help. Dick's Sporting Goods as I mentioned They are looking to expand there warm water selection any help we can give them would be greatly appreciated they have been a sponsor for the last 2 years let's support thier effort. Sportsman Warehouse we are working to bring them aboard they hopefully will stay on board, if you go in tell them how much we appreciate there effort. And of coarse Osprey Point for the use of the facilities.

Oregon ABA Tenmile Results

1. Chris Carenter/Travis Glass..............20.20

2. Mick Gibney/Dan Radke......................12.94

3. Willie Nelson/Kim Nelson...................12.83

4. Darryl Burkhardt/Dana Mckee.............11.98

5. Scott Avila/ Casey Griego.....................11.97

6. David Heldstab/Jim Gaither..................9.36

7. Kory Ray/Keith Truett...............................8.57

8. Corey Buller/Chris Vest..........................7.86

9. Rick Beko/Steve Dryden.........................6.91

10. Doug Warren/Steve Brewer.................4.64

Congratulations to these guy's that brought fish to the scale.

Big Fish Honors

Chris Carpenter/Travis Glass................5.92

Mike Gibney/Dan Radke.........................5.83

David Heldstab/Jim Gaither...................4.56

Congratulations to Chris and Travis for an impressive bag!!

Thanks again for coming to the season opener. Oregon ABA payed out right at $2000.00 for the field that we had spread the word we are here to stay and to grow. Our next event is in Hoodriver April 26 it should be an excellent event you can find a complete ABA Schedule in the ABA Forum,a special thanks to Andrea Troy for taking the pictures at weight in and the awards ceremony. Pictures will be posted in the Photo Gallery for veiwing. If you guys have any questions or comment's about Oregon ABA or this web/forum site feel free to give me a call or post, I'll be happy to answer if i can or refer you to somebody that can.

--

March 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.